A man drove his Ford Escape into the Parade route and rammed it through barricades, according to the City of Waukesha’s Twitter account. Officials said that it is possible for the number of injured/dead to change, and that this situation could be fluid.
We can currently confirm that five people have died and more than 40 others are hurt. These numbers could change as more information is collected. Many individuals have self-transported themselves to nearby hospitals. The person in question is held by the Police Department.
— cityofwaukesha (@CityofWaukesha) November 22, 2021
Reports immediately following the incident claimed that law enforcement officers were looking for three suspects, but the tweet from the official city account said that “the” person of interest is in custody. Nick Arama reported earlier that the man believed to have been Darrell Brooks (a late-twenty-year-old black man) who was released from his most recent criminal charges Friday, November 19.
Next press conference to be held on Monday at 1 PM (local time)
This story is in development. Updates will be made as they become available.
About Post Author
You may also like
-
Tri-Merge Credit Reports Remain The Gold Standard For Lenders
-
Fertilizer prices bring more pain for American farmers and ranchers as war in Iran wages on
-
How Waste Professionals Remedy Waste Disposal Headaches
-
How Florida’s Helmet Law Drives Sell Motorcycle Traffic
-
Why Insignia Properties Karachi Reflects a Shift Toward Smarter Real Estate Decisions