A Federal Judge found the CDC had exceeded its authority in mandating the use of masks. The left reacted and declared, among others, that the judge was too young. Joy Reid, and other talk-show hosts declared people would die from the absence of a mandate for masks. They won’t, but that got me thinking about the madness.
Yesterday, my COVID testing was required. I’m “going under the knife” in a few days, and the surgeon needs assurances that I’m not COVID positive. As a technician dressed in scrubs, a pull-down facemask and a N95, I was seated in my car. She also wrote my insurance information. She demanded I wear a mask in my car alone before she moved on to the next vehicle. I politely smiled and answered, “No.”
Golf was for me the worst. They closed down the courses. When they eventually reopened, the flagpoles had an attachment so the holes were covered; the ball wouldn’t drop in the hole. COVID lurked down there like a terrifying clown and was ready to take the golfers’ hands. They removed sand rakes. You could drive to a course with another person, but you couldn’t ride in a shared cart. Courses required masks.
We’ve endured two years of made-up absurdities and flat out lies. No, I am not suggesting the virus wasn’t real or that it wasn’t deadly… For some people, like the elderly and overweight, it was dangerous. Nonetheless, here are some of my fond memories during the two years–of 15 days to slow the spread.
- Cloth masks can save lives.
- 6 feet distance. It’s the science.
- Unelected, often not-medical doctors who are also public health officers turned cops into COVID cops. Police tape was placed across the park’s entrances by officers to stop people from accessing open air parks. Maintenance workers took down basketball hoops, and filled skate parks with tons of sand.
- The beaches were not open. Because they were not wearing masks, Joggers could be traced like fleeing criminals.
- Pointing down aisles in grocery stores, one-way arrows
- All your food items should be cleaned with soap and water.
- Covidians stopped handshakes forever
- While marijuana stores are open, gyms are closed.
- Ruining children with remote “learning” because of teachers unions wouldn’t teach.
- Biden’s Winter of Death of the Unvaccinated
COVIDIANS was a great source of inspiration for my cartoons. Most of us are safe. Some people believe it will not end. However, some cults can be likened to this.
So, what’s in you COVID wallet?