GOP Congressman Lays out What Should Happen to Dems Who Sabotaged Georgia as ‘Jim Crow 2.0′ – Opinion

Two weeks ago, RedState reported that the biggest “casualty” of the 2021 Georgia election reform bill that caused Democrats to erupt into fits was the “voter suppression” they alleged over and over again would happen if the bill was signed into law.

Well, it was, and here we are some 14 months since all the “Jim Crow” smears about the state that came from the likes of President Joe Biden, 2022 Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey AbramsSen. Raphael Warnock, others. These claims are proven false as early primaries in California set records with triple-digit increases in voting, compared to recent presidential and gubernatorial primaries.

Total, 857.401 Georgians cast ballots before the election. Nearly 93% of these ballots were cast in-person. The rest 7% of ballots were sent in absentee.

The Secretary of State’s office says these numbers show a 168% increase in early voting turnout from the last gubernatorial primary in 2018 and 212% increase from the last presidential primary in 2020.

All this leads to many people rethinking the statements made by Democrats and media allies during the process and immediately after the bill was signed. If they do regret their actions, they should consider the fact that hundreds of millions in revenue lost from the MLB All-Star Game if it had not been taken from the state would have benefitted small businesses severely affected by the coronavirus epidemic, which included those of minorities Biden and Warnock claimed they were protecting.

Drew Holden, a media analyst, compiled an extensive Twitter thread with receipts that documented what Democrats and other media thought at the time regarding the Georgia bill. This thread caught the attention of Rep. Mike Johnson, R-La.Rep. Mike Johnson (R-La) saw it and decided to outline what should be done for those who were involved in the deliberate campaign of sabotage against Georgia. I’ll have some additional suggestions below, but also wanted to include a couple of tweets from Holden’s thread as a refresher on what Abrams was saying and how the media adopted terms she was using as their own as though what she was saying was factual:

While Johnson’s suggestion was a good one, it will go largely ignored because the mainstream media – as also noted in Holden’s thread – were active participants in the smear campaigns as they often are when given the “signal” by Democrats.

But whether or not the MSM does an about-face and begins pressing Democrats like Abrams and Warnock on their past statements, there’s something Georgia voters can and should do in response: don’t vote for them.

Abrams’ manufactured outrage controversy involving voter suppression has brought in millions while voters in Georgia suffered because she supported boycott efforts. Georgia voters should think long and hard about her role in what happened as well as Biden’s and Warnock’s – the latter of who admitted after the MLB pulled the All-Star Game that he didn’t know what was in the final bill – before their next trip to the ballot box.

– An Election Year Acknowledgement Is Finally Made About Stacey Abrams
– Raphael Warnock Opens Mouth, Inserts Foot in Latest Revealing Campaign Move

About Post Author

Follow Us